the farahway galaxy...

Friday, March 23, 2007

A yearning

In the blanket of anonymity,
I wander far and wide.
Helter skelter i foray;
Destination, i can't decide.

My mind is empty.
My heart feels shallow.
Uncertain steps
on paths made hallow,
by many a traveller,
before me, they set,
on a similar journey,
unexpected to expect.

Where to I cannot say
from these fields of abandon.
Let the winds lead my way.
Let my deeds come undone.

Let this journey erase all past,
pain hath lain my heart bare.
Towards a new day i yearn to look
let only joy dwell in air.

With each step bring me close
to that which I couldn't possess.
With each breath let me feel
the warmth of love, a loving caress.

Take me away into the midst
of peace of mind, into sweet mist,
in constant revelry and unbound freedom
towards high seas and sand sun-kissed.

Do I ask too much
or am I not content?
Which of the two pray
worry me unto no end?

Is it not fair
to ask a little out of life?
Is it not right to see fruits of unending strife?
Is it not believed
in His presence, His peace,
nothing goes unheard
of joined hands and bent knees?

1 Comments:

Blogger Govind Sukumaran said...

I like this one , i like ur questioning style rather than statements

August 4, 2009 at 6:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home